If an individual requests Musaffa to list out all companies that have strictly zero riba immersed in their activities, can Musaffa fulfill such a request?

Salaam Brother. From what I have understood the AAOIFI standards are kind of lax when it comes to categorizing which is Sharia-compliant. This is of course my opinion. I may personally have a strict standard.

However, if an individual requests Musaffa to list out all companies that have strictly zero riba immersed in their activities, can Musaffa fulfill such a request for a fee of course? The companies could be anywhere in the world so long as their stocks are traded and there are no restrictions as to who can buy and own their stocks.

The AAOIFI threshold for interest-bearing securities and debt is 30% of the market capitalization. For your information, Indonesia has a 45% threshold. The numbers are Ijtihadi matters. You can read the rationale behind the stock screening methodology at Musaffa academy. Here is the link https://academy.musaffa.com/know-the-rationale-behind-the-halal-stock-screening-benchmark/

It is hard to find a company with zero riba. Shariah scholars have considered this issue and came up with the Halal stock criteria. The criteria are based on Scholars’ ijtihad to remove the hardship among Muslims who might be disadvantaged if excluded from the stock market. Muslim scholars set the Shariah standards for Halal stock based on the deep research, discussions, and level of necessity. The Shari’ah ruling on participation in the capital markets deserved some relaxation; however, the relaxation should be limited to its actual need.